Room Sign Purpose and Materials
This womens fitting room sign is our most popular one in the category for women. Not only are the words helpful to direct customers but bringing a splash of natural material into the built environment helps to set your clients at ease as the try on clothes. Our signs are great for luxury brands because they’re beautiful, outdoor brands because they showcase real wood or any company that is mindful of their environmental impact.
As retail environments have become more and more client oriented the importance of fitting rooms as the last step in a purchase process has been highlighted. Considerations such as lighting, mirror location, privacy, being on brand and..ahem…signage, are important parts of successful clothing retail. Below are a few links that may help to solidify your thinking.
If you’re interested in customization, just give us a call or use the form at the bottom of this page to get in touch with details. Including logo or location elements, such as the name or skyline of your city, on this womens fitting room sign is a breeze.
This sign is eligible for our end of life recycling program. When your sign needs change simply ship your signs to us and we’ll take care of the rest.
We first plane the raised sign elements off the wood base and dispose of them responsibly. Next, the wood sign base is shredded and the wood fibers get re-used as animal bedding, then as fertilizer, and finally they return to the earth as soil. We hope you can appreciate this is more responsible compared to the fossil fuel derived plastics used in most ADA signs. To make it easy to participate in our product recycling program we extend a 10% Green Dot Sign® credit for the value of the returned signs. To learn more or get started, visit our Eco-Friendly Approach page and expand the “recycling” section at the bottom.
Choose the color that fits your womens dressing room sign best! To see our real colors and get a sample you can hold and touch before ordering, just visit our sample sign page.
- Interior sign with ADA-compliant letters, braille and pictograms
- Aspen wood base, US grown and processed FSC® 100% timber
- Direct fused 3D printed thermo-set acrylic raised features
- Beveled wood edges and ultra-fine sanded finish
- Wood is sealed with natural plant oils, no heavy metals, no plastic coatings
- Reduce plastic demand, sequester carbon, promote responsible forestry
- End of life return-for-credit policy insures responsible disposal and wood fiber re-use
- Bring the beauty of nature to your interior space