Room Number Sign Purpose and Materials
Room number signs are necessary in apartment buildings, office buildings and hotels though they apply to a great many other buildings as well.
For this product, simply type in your desired room number, choose color and installation preference and add to cart. Since you see the sign and can review the order, there is no need for time consuming proofs. You save time and can cross this off your list in minutes instead of days.
All features of our room number signs meet §703 of the ADA standards requirements for tactile characters.
This ADA sign is eligible for our end of life recycling program. When your sign needs change simply ship your signs to us and we’ll take care of the rest.
We first plane the raised sign elements off the wood base and dispose of them responsibly. Next, the wood sign base is shredded and the wood fibers get re-used as animal bedding, then as fertilizer, and finally they return to the earth as soil. We hope you can appreciate this is more responsible compared to the fossil fuel derived plastics used in most ADA signs. To make it easy to participate in our product recycling program we extend a 10% Green Dot Sign® credit for the value of the returned signs. To learn more or get started, visit our Eco-Friendly Approach page and expand the “recycling” section at the bottom.
Our standard sample has all of our colors on the back, so you can see exactly what your signs will look like. We encourage customers to order a sample as on screen colors vary from real like.
- Interior sign with ADA-compliant letters, braille and pictograms
- Aspen wood base, US grown and processed FSC® 100% timber
- Direct fused 3D printed thermo-set acrylic raised features
- Beveled wood edges and ultra-fine sanded finish
- Wood is sealed with natural plant oils, no heavy metals, no plastic coatings
- Reduce plastic demand, sequester carbon, promote responsible forestry
- End of life return-for-credit policy insures responsible disposal and wood fiber re-use
- Bring the beauty of nature to your interior space