Fire Sprinkler Riser Room Sign Purpose and Materials
During a fire every minute counts, make sure the fire sprinkler riser room sign is easy easy to see. Clear signage will help fire fighters act quickly to assist building occupants. Check local building codes to learn about fire sprinkler, fire pump, and fire alarm control panel (FACP) requirements and associated safety signage.
Lettering on this sign is 0.7″ tall. Check local building codes to learn about fire alarm and sprinkler requirements and associated safety signage. Some municipalities require taller letters and we have many options ready to go, just give us a call or reach out using the form at the bottom of our custom signs page.
This sign does not require tactile characters per §216, Titles II and III of the DOJ’s 2010 ADA Standards nor is it required to do so. It does meet visual character requirements per §703.5. For overall consistency of your sign package our fire sprinkler riser room sign has raised features like those in our tactile signs. This is purely aesthetic.
This sign is eligible for our end of life recycling program. When your sign needs change simply ship your signs to us and we’ll take care of the rest.
We first plane the raised sign elements off the wood base and dispose of them responsibly. Next, the wood sign base is shredded and the wood fibers get re-used as animal bedding, then as fertilizer, and finally they return to the earth as soil. We hope you can appreciate this is more responsible compared to the fossil fuel derived plastics used in most ADA signs. To make it easy to participate in our product recycling program we extend a 10% Green Dot Sign® credit for the value of the returned signs. To learn more or get started, visit our Eco-Friendly Approach page and expand the “recycling” section at the bottom.
Choose the color that fits your fire sprinkler riser room sign best! To see our real colors and get a sample you can hold and touch before ordering, just visit our sample sign page.
- Interior sign with ADA-compliant letters, braille and pictograms
- Aspen wood base, US grown and processed FSC® 100% timber
- Direct fused 3D printed thermo-set acrylic raised features
- Beveled wood edges and ultra-fine sanded finish
- Wood is sealed with natural plant oils, no heavy metals, no plastic coatings
- Reduce plastic demand, sequester carbon, promote responsible forestry
- End of life return-for-credit policy insures responsible disposal and wood fiber re-use
- Bring the beauty of nature to your interior space