• Eco-friendly Exit Route Sign

Exit Route Sign – FSC® 100% – Beautiful and Sustainable

$58.00

Direct towards Means of Egress with an Exit Route Sign

Lead Time: 5 – 7 business days

Size: 4″ tall x 7.25″ wide

Standard UPS ground shipping for the lower 48 and USPS for AK and HI is included in our pricing.

Volume Discounts: Discount percentage is based on total sign quantity ordered. Sign designs do not need to be the same for discount to be applied.

Total sign quantity: 2 5% discount
Total sign quantity: 3-9 7.5% discount
Total sign quantity: 10-19 10% discount
Total sign quantity: 20-24 15% discount
Total sign quantity: 25+ 20% discount

All fields must have a selection to add to cart.

Total Price: $ 58
Clear

Description

Exit Route Sign Purpose and Materials

An exit route sign is a common sense building need.  In cases of emergency they can be a life saver.  So much so that means of egress signage are one of the few signs explicitly required in 2010 ADA standards.  This sign meets all the tactile sign requirements detailed in chapter 7 of the Standards.

In addition to this exit sign, we also offer exit stairway and directional exit signage.

When making wayfinding sign decisions, there are a few rules of thumb.  First, every time a client is able to turn, provide information to direct them.  Next, keep it relevant. If you can address what 90% of clients need to know with a few words and pictograms that’s great, don’t worry about the other 10%.  Third, be sure signage height and location are legible. With a few exceptions, directional signs are not regulated by the ADA, so you have flexibility. 

If hanging or blade signage fits your needs better, just give us a call or fill out the form at the bottom of our custom ADA room signs page.  We look forward to hearing from you!

This elegant ADA sign is eligible for our end of life recycling program.  When your sign needs change simply ship your signs to us and we’ll take care of the rest.

We first plane the raised sign elements off the wood base and dispose of them responsibly.  Next, the wood sign base is shredded and the wood fibers get re-used as animal bedding, then as fertilizer, and finally they return to the earth as soil.  We hope you can appreciate this is more responsible compared to the fossil fuel derived plastics used in most ADA signs.  To make it easy to participate in our product recycling program we extend a 10% Green Dot Sign® credit for the value of the returned signs.  To learn more or get started, visit our Eco-Friendly Approach page and expand the “recycling” section at the bottom.

Choose the color that fits your exit route sign best!  To see our real colors and get a sample you can hold and touch before ordering, just visit our sample sign page.

  • Interior sign with ADA-compliant letters
  • Aspen wood base, US grown and processed FSC® 100% timber
  • Direct fused 3D printed thermo-set acrylic raised features
  • Beveled wood edges and ultra-fine sanded finish
  • Wood is sealed with natural plant oils, no heavy metals, no plastic coatings
  • Reduce plastic demand, sequester carbon, promote responsible forestry
  • End of life return-for-credit policy insures responsible disposal and wood fiber re-use
  • Bring the beauty of nature to your interior space

Many buildings have signs in different styles, often made by different companies at different times.  Our aspen based standard ADA signs have consistent style so your whole office, store, facility or campus will look professional and uniform.  This means that if you already have our standard signs in place, you can add this Exit Route sign and know it will look like it was always there.

As with all our products, every business decision we make about this sign, from production equipment and raw materials, to packaging and production location are weighted to produce both beautiful signs and a positive societal impact.  We incorporate costs, durability & visual appeal with sustainability, biodiversity and fossil fuel use reduction to move forward with our goal of beautiful signs for a better planet.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Exit Route Sign – FSC® 100% – Beautiful and Sustainable”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

RELATED PRODUCTS
FACP Inside Sign – FSC® 100% – Beautiful and Sustainable
LEARN MORE »
Not an Exit Sign – FSC® 100% – Beautiful and Sustainable
LEARN MORE »
Fire Sprinkler Riser Room Sign – FSC® 100% – Beautiful and Sustainable
LEARN MORE »
LOOKING FOR MORE?

We love making custom projects.  If there are natural materials involved we’ll do it, and do it well!

Custom Signs